The most comfortable yacht for your San Blas sailing cruise
This 98’ 5” (30 meters) wooden built Turkish Gulet sailed from the Mediterranean to offer you the best charter cruise in San Blas. Jubilee will delight the most discerning guest with her spaciousness and classic , beautiful interiors!
On your own private yacht we offer you quality, inside and out:
- Handcrafted staterooms of rich mahagony by Italian artisans.
- Amazing lounge space, consisting of 3 decks for your comfort. A large sundeck with individual sunbeds, the aft deck covered in the softest velour cushions and the top deck with the best view of San Blas.
- Your host will serve cocktails before dinner where you will enjoy the freshest catch of the sea at the large dining table on the aft deck.
- Enjoy your favorite music from the surround sound speakers and dance under the stars.
All 5 cabins are specially named. They are AQUA, SAPPHIRE, NAVY, CORAL, and TORQUOISE…….each is very unique and decorated in the color scheme of the name .
- 2 extra large master suites, one forward and one aft
- 2 double/queen size rooms, aft of boat
- 1 twin room, forward, sleeps 2 people
- crew cabin in front of boat, in forcastle ( all cabins are ensuite and have individual AC units)
Cabin Size Specs (5 suites/10 guests)
— front master “auqa” is 16’8″ wide x14’9″ long (5.07 m x 4.5 m)
Bed size: 5’9″ x 6’5″. ( 1.75 m x 1.95 m)
— aft master ” sapphire” is 17′ wide x 13′ long (5.2 m x 3.9 m)
Bed size: 5’11” x 6′ 7″ (1.8 m x 2.0 m)
— two double suites ” coral and navy” are 11′ 10″ wide x 8′ 3″ ( 3.6 m x 2.5 m)
Bed sizes : 6′ 11″ x 5′. (2.1 m x 1.5 m)
— one twin suite (2 beds) , “torquoise” is 11’10” wide x 9’2″ long ( 3.6 m x 2.8 )
Bed size 6’11” x 3′ 15″ each ( 2.1 m x 0.8 m )
( all rooms are 2.1 m high….or 6’11”)
This Crew offers a variety of skills and will make your stay on the Jubilee an unforgettable one (Captain, Crew Supervisor, Bartender & Chef):
Ismail ~ Captain and PADI open water diver, well experienced. who has crossed the Atlantic on the Jubilee and had covered over 60,000 nautical miles. Speaks Turkish, English and basic Spanish.
Gulcin ~ is captain Ismail’s wife and they make the perfect team. She has spent the last 7 years on the water, sailing the Mediterranean. She is almost finished with her Padi dive master certification and she is an excellent sailor. She is crew supervisor and she is personable, friendly and dedicated to customer service…. And is great with children! Gulcin pays attention to every detail and she will make sure you have the best trip ever. She speaks English and Turkish.
Yam ~ Deckhand and Bartender, speaking Hebrew, English and basic Spanish on board, is a great surfer and also crossed the Atlantic on the Jubilee.
Fabio ~ is our talented Italian sailor and chef. He specializes in cooking for you the freshest bounty from the sea as well as authentic Italian cuisine, complete w/ imported fresh parmesan cheese, pastas, and olive oil. He is also an accomplished sailor and he holds a 200-ton commercial license. He has captained and cooked a full year in san blas and you will be delighted with his meals and his freshly made breads!
Equipment & Miscellaneous
- 2 Kayaks
- 1 Stand Up Paddle Board
- Snorkeling Gear
- Fishing Gear
- Floats, Noodles, water bar
- 2 Hammocks
- 2 Side Swimming Ladders with fresh water shower stations.
- 4 Beanbag chairs for top deck coktails
- 42″ LED TV in saloon and. 24″ LED tv in the double navy room ( great place for childrens movies, while parents relax)
- surround sound stereo plus 3 blue tooth speakers, available for guests to use in their rooms or on the decks.
- Cards and Board games.
- Outside Projector / Screen for movies.
Reviews & Publications
Kristen Blanchard, july 22-27, 2017
Wow what a wonderful trip ! We all were amazed by the boat size and space and the wonderful crew. Also, the chef was amazing. There are so many great memories ! It is definitely the way to vacation and travel! We don’t want to see islands any other way now. We will definitely return and do this again on Jubilee. Highlights of the trip…… Late night dolphin show, they were swimming around the boat . There were at least 5 dolphins jumping and flipping. We ate fresh lobster, crab, and octopus. We took wonderful naps after lunch on the lounge beds….. Snorkeling and kayaking…. Visiting with our friends was awesome. The islands were amazing, so many to visit, so relaxing and beautiful clear water !
Garett Awad, july 22-27, 2017
Garett speaking……my wife and I were fortunate enough to go on the Jubilee this summer. It was truly a trip of a lifetime. The ship was immaculate, the rooms felt like hotel rooms and the staff was beyond professional. Our chef was divine! Its a very special trip as not only are the San Blas islands one of a kind but the crew of Jubilee knew the perfect places to take us. I would highly recommend this to anyone and we plan on taking the trip again ourselves sometime!
Boat price $2,800 $125
|Accommodations||2 double, 3 twin|
|Air Conditioning||Available (Not included on the price.)|