THE CHARTER INCLUDES:
- Sailboat rental with its crew as described on our website. The crew can be changed with another, as required by YBIS INC.
- All meals taken on board, including a seafood meal (lobster or giant crabs) included every 3 days as average depending on availability and in authorized season. THE CLIENTS may purchase more seafood from fishermen and the crew will be happy to cook it for you.
- All drinks at reasonable consumption: fruit juice, water, sodas, beer, rum & wine (see the third clause on the abuse of alcoholic drinks). THE CLIENTS may, if they wish, at an additional cost, supply the boat with more drinks or any other drinks (ask for the list of drinks available to be ordered by 72 hours in advance). Drinks with little or zero sugar, energy or special drinks must be requested in advance and will be billed to THE CLIENTS.
- Fuel, gas, water tank supply
- Inflatable boat with outboard engine (THE CLIENTS may not use it without a member of the crew) and kayaks and paddle boards in some sailboats. Other activities such as kite surfing or wind surfing are not under the responsibility of but THE CLIENTS may, with the prior permission of the master and under the rules of local practices, bring the equipment on board. Every sport made outside the regulations of local laws exclusively involves the person practicing it and in no event YBIS INC. neither the master, especially if fines are given THE CLIENTS will pay for those.
- Snorkeling equipment (masks, snorkels and fins, but preferably bring your own equipment). For this type of activity, we ask CLIENTS to be able to swim without floating equipment. “Trawling” type fishing rods are included. Spearfishing is entirely under THE CLIENTS’ responsibility; you must bring your own equipment as we don’t have any available onboard. YBIS INC. is not responsible for water activities, snorkeling and fishing are under the sole and entire CLIENTS’ responsibility.
- Bed sheets and towels
- General cleaning of the sailboat after charter
THE CHARTER DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Personal expenses and tips
- Liability Insurance (cost of 0.95% of the total invoice)
- A selection of meals and drinks outside of the ones included on board
- Expenses outside the sailboat, i.e. /for example: meals or consumption outside the boat, tours, guides, local taxes, water transportation (boats), etc… It is clearly stated that the transportation point of arrival to the boat (in boat type boats) so as local taxes are not included and must be paid directly on site by THE CLIENTS themselves. The captain cannot afford such expenses. Remark: in case of failure to pay such amounts, YBIS INC. will require these amounts to be paid by THE CLIENT with a 50% increase for recovery costs.