3 days and 3 nights catamaran cabin charter itinirary
San Blas Sailing cabin charter 46’ catamaran
Double cabin with en-suite toilets & shower (single consult us)
All included – crew, fueling, linen, meals, bar, insurance, etc…
3 days & 3 nights: USD 759 NET per person per stay
Cabin charter date last 3 or 6 days. Join the maximum 6 person’s sailing catamaran party to discover the San blas archipelago in an included formula. Tourism board registered company: no hidden costs and full reliability.
Flight Panama City to San Blas / Corazon (45 mn) taking off at 08:00 am
- Welcome aboard by your Native Guna crew: Nino and Isabela.
- 1 to 2 hour Sailing to Cayos Hollandes
- Mooring in turquoise waters: swimming, snorkeling, & beach lounging
- Lunch with mostly catch of the day (fish, lobsters, giant crabs, etc…) and/or meat with rice or vegetables. Choice of cheeses – Tropical fruits.
- Visiting around with dinghy, paddle board or twin seats kayak.
- Dinner on board or on the beach. Meeting with other boaters.
- Breakfast 1.5 hour sailing to Isla Camgombia or Mordbedup: local handcrafts (molas, uinnis, etc..).
- Full preparation of the coco rice with the Natives: grating coco first!Lunch with on basis of your own preparation + salads & much more
- Snorkeling the local reefs or fishing with the Native
- Dinner on board – after party with fire camp on the beach
- Sailing 1 hour to Coco bandero group
- Gorgeous snorkeling, kayaking and paddle boarding
- Lunch with another few lobsters and crabs if available!
- 45 mn Sailing to Nargana – Corazon de Jesus rio Diablo
- Village visit or Rio upstreaming with local lancha
- Dinner aboard or at local restaurant (at guests expenses)
- Flight back to Panama City (45 mn ) taking off at 09:00
- Transfer hotel / domestic airport / hotel available on request (extra cost)
- Flight Panama San Blas: USD 300 r-t per pers.
- Airstrip taxes: 2 X USD 10 per pers.
Offices: Edificio 795B, La Boca, Calle Principal, Balboa, Panama City, Rep of Panama