How to Get to San Blas?
We recommend flying to San Blas. Our fleet is located in the eastern part of the archipelago. To get there it is necessary to fly to the Isla de Corazón de Jesús. Flying is the fastest and most comfortable way to travel to San Blas since the flight from Panama City lasts 45 minutes versus 3 hours by road. The overflight is surprising, imagine 365 islands at your feet.
Fly in style
If you are tired of congested airports and convenient flight times, the best option to get to San Blas is to rent a plane or helicopter through our advisers.
By road to Carti, San Blas
Although the road is fully paved, the vehicles must be tall trucks or SUVs (4X4 or 4X2) as the road is hilly and requires a lot of traction to get to Carti. Our advisors can reserve both a shared and private vehicle for Carti.
- Confirm with our advisers which pier you should drive to. In Cartí there are 3 piers and it is easy to get confused.
- From Panama City take the Corredor Sur as if you are going to the Tocumen International Airport, but instead of entering the airport continue straight until you exit the Corredor Sur.
- Follow by the exit of the Corredor Sur you will see the towns of 24 de Diciembre (+20 minutes), Pacora (+30 minutes) and finally Chepo (+20 minutes).
- After the town of Chepo there is an AB gas station at your right hand (continue straight).
- Just 10 minutes after that gas station you will see the entrance of San Blas at your left hand, turn to the left (this part has no deviations).
- After 1 hour you will reach the first of 2 checkpoints, where you will pay The Guna Entrance Tax, $10 per person. 10 minutes later you will reach the second checkpoint, where everyone will be asked for the passport or Panama ID.
- You have reached San Blas
IMPORTANT, DO NOT FORGET YOUR PASSPORT !!!