What is included and not?
THE CHARTER INCLUDES:
- Sailboat rental with its crew as described on our website.
- All necessary charter license fees.
- Meals served aboard, including seafood (lobster or giant crabs) if available.
- All drinks open bar (at reasonable consumption): fruit juice, water, sodas, beer, rum & wines (& even more on Comfort category yachts)
- Inflatable boat with outboard engine, kayaks and paddle boards (aboard selected sailboats).
- Snorkeling equipment (masks, snorkels and fins, etc…)
- “Trawling” type fishing rods are included.
- Bed sheets and towels
- General cleaning of the sailboat after charter
THE CHARTER DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Personal expenses and voluntary tips
- Liability Insurance (cost of 0.95% of the total invoice)
- A selection of food or drinks outside of those included on board
- Expenses outside the sailboat
- Roundtrip air transportation Panama – San Blas – Panama
2 x $ 10 airstrip taxes in San bBlas.
- All our sailboats have adequate insurance and licenses
- San Blas Sailing is recommended by the Panama Tourism Authorit
- San Blas Sailing is a member of the Chamber of Commerce
- San Blas Sailing has liability insurance of 1 M $ USD
- Most of our captains are Natives to develop sustainable tourisSeveral sailboats in San Blas offer their services illegally and sometimes without any charter insurance. They also do not have plan B in case of unavailability of the ship
- It is mandatory to request the NOTICE OF OPERATION before putting your vacation budget in unknown hands!