What is included and not!
- Sailboat rental with its crew as described on our website.
- All necessary charter license fees.
- Meals served aboard, including seafood (lobster or giant crabs) if available.
- All drinks open bar (at reasonable consumption): fruit juice, water, sodas, beer, rum & wines (& even more on Comfort category yachts)
- Inflatable boat with outboard engine, kayaks and paddle boards (aboard selected sailboats).
- Snorkeling equipment (masks, snorkels and fins, etc…)
- “Trawling” type fishing rods are included.
- Bed sheets and towels
- General cleaning of the sailboat after charter
- Personal expenses and voluntary tipping.
- R-T air fare Panama / San Blas.
- Airstrip taxes to be paid to locally (2 X $10 per pers.)
- Liability Insurance (cost of 0.95% of the total invoice)
- A selection of meals and drinks outside of the ones included on board